- How To Build Self-Worth and Alleviate Loneliness with Ritualsby BethELeeWhen my therapist explained that creating meaning was up to me, it was a lightbulb moment because I had “adopted” my ritual meanings from others.
- How Feeling a Memory Impacts How We Make Decisionsby BethELeeI was about 10 years old, and I remember sitting on the big yellow school bus, the third or fourth seat from the front, by myself, looking out of the rattling metal-framed window. I had long hair then with a fringe that swooped to the left side. I was in that awkward stage of a…
- Embracing Uneasiness with the Culture Shock Cycleby BethELeeIf you can prepare your thinking for new situations, you may find more than you expected using the culture shock cycle.
- C: Calm Down to Cope – The First Step to Developing Awarenessby BethELeeWhen you’re in a state of pure emotion your brain doesn’t think logically, it reacts. So to calm down, we have to flip our lids back down and get control of those emotions.
- Using the C.A.R.E. Methodby BethELeeThe way you talk to yourself directly affects the way you behave. By becoming present in the moment, your able to CHOOSE your response instead of reacting.